Sunday, February 27, 2011

"Caking"




Sorry for the delay in posting… let me get straight to it! Well my uncle Richie brought me a cake last week from one of my aunties… it was a really nice gesture! It made my day and week to see it! The cake looked GORGEOUS… I cut it open to find… well raisins! Raisins baked inside with this fruitcake type cake texture Lol. That just saved me 10lbs in Ghana. Oh well. Apart from the cake… I had also been “caking.” You can look up the definition on urbandictionary.com while in Ghana. I will just leave it at that… like the raisins—Well, I will save the rest of the story for “rambling girlfriend emails,” phone chats and in person coffee and lunch dates back State side. :-) .

Cake, I have been also enjoying delicious pastries! I’m addicted! “The original cookie monster has found her Ghanaian addiction of choice. I just need to calm down so that my aunty doesn’t have to keep altering the clothes she makes :-p . My good friend Milly said I should shed it all while state side… I hope so :-/ .


Photos: Me with cake before heading off to banks for the day...

1 comment:

  1. I wanna hear all about this "caking" ;)

    ReplyDelete